Lake House Adrian Twin/Full Bunk
No matter if it is in a home by the lake, the shore, the country or the city, the Adrian Bunk simply fits them all. The stately arches and wide plank spindles are set between substantial 2.75" posts. The Adrian Bunk has the style to transition with your child and family through time. This bunk breaks down into two twin beds.
- Bed Dims: 81.75"l x 42.75"w x 40"h
- Bunk Dims: T/T 81.75"l x 42.75"w x 74.75"h , T/F 81.75"l x 60"w x 74.75"h
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar and veneers over enginereed wood, this bed is available in either White or Stone finishes.
- The bunk can be easily separated into two twin beds.
- The ladder can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the front rail.
- Heavy-duty metal bolt through side rail connection system for extra safety.
- This bunk is mattress ready with a complete plywood slat roll foundation system. The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8" in height.
- This bunk easily converts to a twin over full with the purchase of a conversion kit.
- The twin over full ladder terminates at the lower rail to better accommodate a trundle.
- This bunk meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.