Locker Loft TWIN W. Desk Chestnut Or White
This innovative Loft design is fresh and completely unique to NE Kids. The Locker Loft is specifically designed for today’s growing youth and the storage challenges they face. The locker end and lower bed are completely modular making it versatile enough to fit almost any bedroom. Its simplistic details and clean lines make the locker the perfect compliment to any décor.
- Dims: Loft w/ Bed - 81.5"l x 81.5w" x 76.25"h, Loft w/Desk - 81.5"l x 42.75"w x 76.25"h
- Can be sold with or without the full size bottom bed or with or without a desk.
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar and Cherry wood veneers over engineered wood. This bed is available in either White or Chestnut finishes.
- There is a built in corkboard on the backside of the locker, measuring 37 ¾" w x 21" t
- The desk measures 57 ¾" w x 17 ¾" d and has cord management built into the back, right and left corners.
- The full size lower bed is 20 ½" tall and is on casters designed to allow ease of moving in and out. The headboard and footboard are identical in design and dimensions.
- The locker end has four large shelves. The bottom and center shelf are fixed while the others are adjustable.
- The locker end comes with a hanging rod. Use the hanging rod by removing the top shelf; it can accommodate adult hangers.
- The locker end can be set up either on the left side or right side of the loft.
- The locker loft is the ideal height for full utilization of the space under the loft. The distance form the floor to the bottom of the bed rail is 54".
- The upper and lower beds are mattress ready with a complete plywood slat roll foundation system. The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattress and mattress systems.
- This loft meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.