Maxtrix Full Curved Bunk Bed
Sleep two comfortably in one bedroom while conserving space with this classic bunk bed. Two full beds stacked to form one solid unit using patented Rock Lock system. Super sturdy and strong/stable. Choose from space-saving straight ladder or extra-safe angle ladder, and low, medium or high height.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural or chestnut finish; and low, medium or high height. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
Create the perfect shared room or sleepover-headquarters with our best-selling Maxtrix Kids bunk bed! Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
Stacked design saves valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system makes bunk beds super sturdy.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for young children.
Customize this bunk for fun or function - Pair with matching trundle bed, storage drawers or underbed curtains.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual full beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Straight Ladder Option: L: 80" x D: 61.5" x H: 61.5"
Angled Ladder Option: L: 80" x D: 88.75" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)