Maxtrix Full Low Bunk Bed with Slide
Our classic low bunk gets an extra dose of fun with the addition of a slide! Stacked design sleeps two comfortably – low height is perfect for small rooms and little ones. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
This Maxtrix favorite combines fun and function to create the perfect shared room or sleepover-headquarters. Our full size low bunk bed + slide will turn your child’s bedroom into an indoor playground!
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for young children.
Only 61.5” tall, low height bunks are great for small rooms and super safe for little ones.
Classic stacked design means you sleep two while saving valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps beds extra sturdy.
Pairs perfectly with matching trundle bed and storage drawers (straight ladder version) or colorful underbed curtains.
Convert as your needs change – easily remove the slide, separate into individual full beds, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 122" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Ladders and slide are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)