Maxtrix Full Low Bunk Bed with Slide Platform
Our classic low bunk gets an extra dose of fun with the slide platform! Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers and snuggling. Platform doubles as entry way to top and is positioned at the bed end so slide starts further back, saving floor space.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Slide platform can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
Create the ultimate shared room or sleepover-headquarters with the newest version of our popular low bunk bed with slide!
Slide Platform is attached to the end of the bed and doubles as entry way to the top. Slide starts further back with this design, taking up less floor space + also frees up area at the front.
Pairs perfectly with matching trundle bed and storage drawers, or colorful underbed curtains.
Only 61.5” tall, low height bunks are great for small rooms and super safe for little ones.
Stacked beds form one solid unit sleeping two comfortably. Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps beds extra sturdy.
Convert as your needs change – easily remove the slide, separate into individual full beds, or turn them into lofts.
End entrance option: L: 98.5" x D: 72" x H: 71"
Front entrance option: L: 80" x D: 76" x H: 71"
NOTE: Slide Platform is reversible and can be positioned on the front or the end of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the slide platform.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)