Maxtrix Full Low Bunk Bed with Stairs + Curtain
Colorful curtains turn up the fun on our full-size low bunk + staircase! Stacked design sleeps two comfortably – low height is perfect for small rooms and little ones. Stairs are a safe way to climb into bed, plus each step doubles as a drawer for built in storage.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
Our best-selling low bunk + stairs gets a super fun makeover with the addition of colorful underbed curtains. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
Hand sewn, 100% cotton fabrics are pre-washed and ultra durable. Velcro strip attachment makes curtains easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Staircase makes it easy for little ones to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your space tidy.
Only 61.5” tall, low height bunks are great for small rooms and little ones. Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps beds super sturdy.
Pairs perfectly with matching trundle bed or storage drawers for added function.
A great bed for young children; but convert as your needs change – remove the slide, separate into individual full beds, or swap the staircase for a ladder.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)