Maxtrix Full Low Bunk Bed with Stairs + Slide
Our classic low bunk gets an extra dose of fun with the addition of a slide! Stacked full size beds sleep two comfortably – low height is perfect for small rooms and little ones. Choose from space-saving straight ladder or extra-safe angle ladder.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase and slide can be assembled on either right or left side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Space-saving footprint: Approx. 25 sq ft, 61.5” high
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
We combined the best of fun and function to create our low bunk bed with slide. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
Only 61.5” tall, low height bunks are great for small rooms and the perfect choice for little ones.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for younger kids.
Slide turns your child’s bedroom into an indoor playground, while classic stacked design means you sleep two while saving valuable floor space.
Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps beds super sturdy.
Pairs perfectly with matching trundle bed and storage drawers (straight ladder version) or colorful underbed curtains.
Convert as your needs change – easily remove the slide, separate into individual full beds, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 120.5" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Staircase and slide are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)