Maxtrix Full Low Bunk Bed with Stairs, Curtain + Top Tent
Colorful fabrics to turn our low bunk with stairs into a playhouse bed! Staircase is a safe way for young children to climb into bed, plus each step doubles as a storage drawer. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
We added colorful fabrics to our full-size low bunk with stairs so you can create a super fun shared room or sleepover-headquarters!
Curtains + matching top tent will inspire your child’s imagination during the day and help them sleep soundly at night.
Hand sewn, 100% cotton fabrics are pre-washed and ultra durable. Velcro strip attachment makes curtains easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Staircase is easy for little ones to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your space tidy.
Pairs perfectly with matching trundle bed or storage drawers for added function.
Convert as your needs change –separate into individual full beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the staircase for a ladder.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 82.25"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the top tent frame.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)