Maxtrix Full Low Bunk Bed with Straight Ladder, Curtain + Slide
Colorful curtains and super fun slide turn our low bunk with straight ladder into an adorable playhouse bed! Stacked design sleeps two comfortably – low height is perfect for small rooms and little ones. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
We paired our full-size low bunk with colorful underbed curtains + slide so you can create a super fun shared room or sleepover-headquarters!
Hand sewn, 100% cotton fabrics are pre-washed and ultra durable. Velcro strip attachment makes curtains easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Climb up solid wood straight ladder with extra wide, grooved steps, then take the slide back down.
Only 61.5” tall, low height bunk beds are great for rooms with low ceilings (8 ft and lower) and little kids.
Stacked design means you sleep two without losing valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures bunk beds are super sturdy.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual full beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 120.5" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Ladder and slide are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)