Maxtrix Full Low Loft Bed with Angled Ladder + Curtain
Inspire your child’s imagination with a playhouse loft bed! Space for sleep, storage and play makes this just the right combination of fun + function. Only 50.75" tall, it’s the perfect intro to a raised bed. Full size = extra room for growing children, sleepovers or snuggling.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Kids love sleeping up high, parents think safety first. We created a junior loft bed with easy-to-climb angle ladder that works for both.
Hand sewn, 100% cotton curtains are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes them easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Curtains turn floor space underneath into your child’s very own fort – perfect for play, but also still functional for storage (add matching dressers or bookshelves).
Angle ladder sticks out from bed at a slant and features sturdy + comfortable handrail. Only 50.75” high, our low loft bed is a suitable choice for rooms with low ceilings (8 feet and lower) and smaller spaces.
A great bed for young children; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard full bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 80.5" x H: 50.75"
NOTE: Ladder is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 33.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)