Maxtrix Full Low Loft Bed with Angled Ladder, Curtain, Top Tent, Tower + Slide
Create a space fit for a prince or princess with our signature castle bed! Colorful fabrics + slide turn the classic Maxtrix low loft into a bed built for fun. Super safe design sits closer to the ground, making it a great choice for little ones. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Inspire your child’s imagination with a castle bed! Our best-selling full size low loft is paired with colorful underbed curtains and a matching top tent for tons of indoor fun.
Hand sewn, 100% cotton fabrics are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes curtains easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Curtains turn floor space underneath into your child’s very own fort – perfect for fun, but also still functional for storage. Top tent creates a cozy space for both sleep and play.
Climb up angle ladder with sturdy + comfortable handrail with extra wide, grooved steps, then slide back down through the castle tower. Only 50.75” high*, it’s a safe introduction to raised bed.
A great choice for young children; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard full bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
***50.75” is the bed height. Total overall height including tower is 90.25”.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 109.5" x H: 90.25"
NOTE: Ladder and slide are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the tower flag.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 33.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)