Maxtrix Full Low Loft Bed with Angled Ladder, Storage + Long Desk
Our full-size low loft bed with angled ladder becomes the ultimate storage + study cube! Long desk with tilt top and drawers = plenty of space for schoolwork or arts and crafts. Matching case goods designed to fit perfectly underneath. Each piece is freestanding so you can also use separately.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Our low loft with long desk + storage is the ultimate bedroom solution for your creative or studious child! Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling.
Each piece is designed to fit perfectly underneath the loft, creating a clean, functional cube that frees up floorspace.
Long desk with tilt top and three drawers provides plenty of space to spread out for homework or arts and crafts. Desk slides out easily on castors, then stores away neatly.
Casegoods are freestanding, making it possible to use separately as a standalone (option to add matching crown and base).
Only 50.75” high, it’s a suitable loft bed for rooms with low ceilings (8 feet and lower) and younger children. Angled ladder with sturdy hand rail sticks out from bed, making it easy to climb.
Convert over time into a taller loft, a bunk or back to standard full bed as kids and families grow. Built to last.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 80.5" (85" with desk pulled out) x H: 50.75"
NOTE: Ladder is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 33.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)