Maxtrix Full Low Loft Bed with Slide Platform
The perfect intro to a raised bed is now available with a slide platform! Only 50.75" tall, our low loft is ideal for small rooms + young children. Platform doubles as entry way to top and is positioned at the bed end so slide starts further back, saving floor space.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
We took our best-selling low loft and turned up the fun factor by adding a slide platform. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
Platform doubles as entry way to top. This design is a space-saving way to add a slide since it starts further back + also frees up area at the front.
Use floor space under the loft for play (optional cute under bed curtains), or storage (matching dressers or bookshelves), or add your own kids furniture.
Only 50.75 in high*, it’s a suitable slide loft bed for rooms with low ceilings (8 feet and lower) and smaller spaces.
A great bed for young children; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard full bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
*50.75” is the bed height. Total overall height including platform is 71”.
End entrance option: L: 98.5" x D: 72" x H: 71"
Front entrance option: L: 80" x D: 76" x H: 71"
NOTE: Slide Platform is reversible and can be positioned on the front or the end of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the slide platform.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 33.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)