Maxtrix Full Low Loft Bed with Stairs
Stairs are a safe way for young children to climb into bed and plenty sturdy enough for adults. Added bonus – steps double as storage drawers, great for clothes or toys. Swapping the ladder for a staircase on the best-selling Maxtrix Kids original low loft bed = the perfect combination of fun and function.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Kids love sleeping up high, parents think safety first. We created a junior loft bed that works for both. Meet the “Perfect", our popular full low loft bed with stairs.
Stairs make it easy for kids to climb up top, and comfortable for parents as well – helpful at story time or when changing sheets! Each staircase step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Maximize floor space under the loft for play (optional cute under bed curtains), storage (matching dressers or bookshelves), or add your own kids furniture.
Only 50.75” high, it’s a suitable loft bed for rooms with low ceilings (8 feet and lower). Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents
A great bed for young children; but it’s designed to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard full bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 50.75"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 33.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)