Maxtrix Full Low Loft Bed with Stairs, Curtain + Slide
Our popular low loft bed with colorful curtains + slide creates a safe, functional space for both sleep and play. Staircase makes it easy for little ones to climb and steps double as storage drawers, while slide adds pure fun! Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase and slide can be assembled on either right or left side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Kids love sleeping up high, parents think safety first. We created a full size junior loft bed with staircase that works for both. Colorful underbed curtains + slide add tons of indoor fun!
Hand sewn, 100% cotton curtains are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes them easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Curtains turn floor space underneath into your child’s very own fort – perfect for play, but also still functional (add matching dressers or bookshelves).
Stairs are a safe way for kids to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage for clothes and toys.
Only 50.75” high, it’s a suitable loft bed for rooms with low ceilings (8 feet and lower) and smaller spaces.
A great bed for young children; but it’s designed to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard full bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 109.5" x H: 50.75"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 33.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)