Maxtrix Full Low Loft Bed with Straight Ladder, Curtain + Slide
Inspire your child’s imagination with a playhouse loft bed + slide! Space for sleep, storage and play makes this just the right combination of fun and function. Only 50.75" tall, it’s the perfect intro to a raised bed. Full size = extra room for growing children, sleepovers or snuggling.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size loft bed.
Kids love sleeping up high, parents think safety first. We created a full size junior loft bed with compact straight ladder that works for both. Colorful underbed curtains + slide add tons of indoor fun!
Hand sewn, 100% cotton curtains are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes them easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Curtains turn floor space underneath into your child’s very own fort – perfect for play, but also still functional for storage (add matching dressers or bookshelves).
Climb up solid wood straight ladder with extra wide, grooved steps, then take the slide back down. Only 50.75” high, this low loft bed is suitable for rooms with low ceilings (8 ft and lower) and smaller spaces.
A great bed for young children; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, bunk or standard full bed as kids and families grow. Built to last.
L: 80" x D: 109.5" x H: 50.75"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.75" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)