Maxtrix Full Low Loft Bed with Straight Ladder + Storage
Our low loft bed with straight ladder becomes the ultimate storage cube! Choose from matching dressers, bookcases + cube units all designed to fit perfectly underneath. Each piece is freestanding, so you can use separately. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Gain storage without losing floorspace! Our full-size low loft bed with storage is the perfect solution for anyone tight on space or just wanting to keep rooms tidy + organized.
Case goods are designed to fit perfect underneath the beds, creating a great looking storage cube with lots of capacity.
Choose from different combinations of dressers, bookcases and cube units to suit your needs. Each furniture piece is free-standing, so they can be used separately (option to add matching crown and base)!
Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint.
Only 50.75” high, it’s a suitable loft bed for rooms with low ceilings (8 feet and lower) and younger children.
Designed to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or back to standard full bed as kids and families grow. Built to last.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 61.5" x H: 50.75"
NOTE: Bed is reversible and can be assembled mirror image.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 33.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)