Maxtrix Full Medium Bunk Bed
More space between beds, but still low enough for 8 ft ceilings and little kids – our medium height bunks are the perfect happy medium! Full stacked beds sleep two comfortably and conserve space. Patented Rock Lock system forms one solid unit so bunk beds are super sturdy.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
We added 5” more underbed space to our classic bunk, but made sure its still low enough to fit average height ceilings and safe for young children. The result is Maxtrix’s best selling style – the full Medium bunk bed with ladder!
Ample headroom between top and bottom beds for growing kids and adults. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
Stacked design saves valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system makes bunk beds super sturdy.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for young children.
Customize this bunk for fun or function - Pair with matching trundle bed, storage drawers or underbed curtains.
Convert as your needs change – Maxtrix Bunk Beds easily separate into individual full beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Straight Ladder Option: L: 80" x D: 61.5" x H: 66.25"
Angled Ladder Option: L: 80" x D: 89.75" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)