Maxtrix Full Medium Bunk Bed with Angled Ladder + Curtain
Our best-selling style gets a fun makeover with the addition of adorable curtains. Medium bunk = more space between top and bottom. Angled ladder + sturdy handrail sticks out from bed at a slant for easy, comfortable climbing. Full size provides extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
Colorful underbed curtains add an element of indoor fun to our bestselling style, the full-size Medium bunk bed with angled ladder!
Hand sewn, 100% cotton curtains are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes them easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Top bunk is raised higher for more headroom between beds – much appreciated by growing kids and parents.
Solid wood, angled ladder sticks out at a slant and features sturdy + comfortable handrail, making it easier to get up top. Extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing.
Stacked design saves valuable floor space and creates the perfect shared room or sleepover-headquarters. Patented Rock Lock system ensures bunk beds are super sturdy.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual full beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 89.75" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Ladder is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)