Maxtrix Full Medium Bunk Bed with Angled Ladder, Curtain + Slide
Our best-selling style gets a super fun makeover when we add colorful curtains and slide! Medium height bunk offers more space between top and bottom beds. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling. Angled ladder + handrail sticks out at a slant for easy climbing.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
Colorful underbed curtains + slide turn up the fun on our classic full-size Medium bunk bed with angled ladder!
Hand sewn, 100% cotton curtains are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes them easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Top bunk is raised higher for more headroom between beds – perfect for growing kids and parents. Climb up solid wood angled ladder with sturdy handrail, then take the slide back down.
Stacked design saves valuable floor space so you can create the perfect shared room or sleepover-headquarters. Patented Rock Lock system makes bunk beds super sturdy.
Convert as your needs change. Easily separate into individual full beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
L: 80" x D: 122" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Inter-bed height: 37" (measured from slat to slat)