Maxtrix Full Medium Bunk Bed with Angled Ladder, Curtain, Top Tent + Slide
Colorful fabrics + slide turn our best-selling style into a bed built for fun. Climb up angled ladder with sturdy handrail, then take the slide back down. Medium bunk offers more space between top and bottom. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
Curtains + matching top tent will inspire your child’s imagination during the day and help them sleep soundly at night.
We added colorful fabrics + super fun slide to our full-size medium bunk bed so you can create the ultimate shared room or sleepover-headquarters.
Hand sewn, 100% cotton fabrics are pre-washed and ultra durable. Velcro strip attachment makes curtains easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Top bunk is raised higher for more headroom between beds – perfect for growing kids and parents. Solid wood, angled ladder with sturdy handrail sticks out from bed for easy climbing.
Stacked design means you sleep two without losing valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures bunk beds are super sturdy.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual full beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
L: 80" x D: 122" x H: 87"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Inter-bed height: 37" (measured from slat to slat)