Maxtrix Full Medium Bunk Bed with Slide
We added a slide to our best-selling style for the ultimate combination of fun and function. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents. Medium height bunk designed with more space between beds, but still safe enough little ones + fits average ceilings.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
Adding a slide to our best-selling style instantly turns your child’s bedroom into an indoor playground! This full size medium bunk bed is designed with more underbed space, but at a low enough height to fit average ceilings and still safe for young children.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for comfortable climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and has a smaller overall footprint, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for young children.
Classic stacked design means you sleep two while saving valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps beds super sturdy.
Pairs perfectly with matching trundle bed and storage drawers (straight ladder version) or colorful underbed curtains.
Convert as your needs change – easily remove the slide, separate into individual full beds, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 122" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Ladder and slide are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)