Maxtrix Full Curved Bunk Bed with Stairs
Stairs are a safe way for young children to climb into bed + plenty sturdy enough for adults. Added bonus – steps double as storage drawers, great for clothes or toys. Medium height bunk offers more space between beds, but still safe enough little ones and fits average ceilings.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
We added 5 inches to our classic bunk for more underbed space, but made sure it still fits average height ceilings and is safe enough for young children. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
The result = Maxtrix’s super functional twin Medium bunk bed with stairs!
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well – helpful at story time or when changing sheets. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Stacked design saves valuable floor space. Ample headroom between top and bottom beds for growing kids and parents. Patented Rock Lock system ensures bunk beds are extra sturdy.
Customize this bunk for fun or function. Pair with matching trundle bed, storage drawers or colorful underbed curtains.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual full beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the staircase for a ladder.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)