Maxtrix Full Medium Corner Bunk Bed with Ladder + Stairs - R
Two bunks connected in an “L” shape that fits perfectly in a bedroom corner. This space-saving design sleeps 4 (or more!) making it the ultimate solution for a shared bedroom or vacation home. Full size bunk with stairs on one side + a twin size bunk with angled ladder on the other. Added bonus, staircase steps double as drawers for built in storage!
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a loft, to a different bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available in all twin size beds.
Our medium corner bunk is just that! Two medium bunk beds connected in a super functional “L” shape, designed to fit perfectly in your bedroom corner.
Full size bunk on short side + twin size bunk protruding on the long side. It’s the ultimate solution for a shared bedroom, vacation home, or anywhere sleeping quarters are at a premium.
Angle ladder sticks out at a slant and features sturdy handrail, making it easier to climb. Staircase is safe for kids and comfortable for adults as well. Plus, each step has a deep drawer for added storage.
Sleep easy knowing patented Rock Lock system prevents bunks from wiggling. Wooden slats are tested to withstand more than 800 lbs of weight pressure PER bed so you can safely accommodate adult couples.
With the Maxtrix System you'll be able to convert as your needs change – use as individual beds, or divide into separate bunks and lofts.
***Please note this design requires the staircase to be assembled on the long side. It can be assembled "mirror image", but cannot be reversed.
Overall: L: 155.75" x D: 80" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Bed is reversible and can be assembled mirror image.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)