Maxtrix Full Medium Corner Loft Bunk Bed
Sleep three without sacrificing all of your floorspace! We combined a full size bunk bed + twin size loft bed in a unique “L” shape that fits perfectly in the corner of a bedroom. Use space under the raised bed for storage, study or play. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Separates into standard beds or converts to another style
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as twin size.
Our corner loft bunk is just that – two full size beds stacked on one side connected to a single twin size raised bed on the other. The result is a super functional “L” shape that fits perfectly in your bedroom corner.
With space to sleep three, its the ideal solution for a shared bedroom or for any child who loves to host sleepovers. Also a popular choice for vacation homes where guest accommodations are at a premium.
Customize based on your needs. Turn open space under the loft into a study nook, fill with storage, or leave free for playtime. You can even sleep a 4th by adding a trundle bed to the lower bunk!
Solid wood ladders on both sides with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Opt for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, and/or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for young children.
The Maxtrix System allows you to convert as your needs change – use as individual beds, or divide into separate bunk and loft.