Maxtrix Full Medium Corner Loft Bunk Bed with Ladder + Stairs - R
Sleep 3 without sacrificing all of your floorspace! We combined a full-size bunk bed + twin-size loft bed in a unique “L” shape that fits perfectly in the bedroom corner. Staircase is safe and easy to climb, plus each step doubles as a storage drawer. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Separates into standard beds or converts to another style
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available in twin size.
Our corner loft bunk is just that – two full size beds stacked on one side connected to a single twin size raised bed on the other. The result is a super functional “L” shape that fits perfectly in your bedroom corner.
With space to sleep three, its the ideal solution for a shared bedroom or for any child who loves to host sleepovers. Its also a popular choice for vacation homes where guest accommodations are at a premium.
Staircase is safe for kids to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Access top bunk via solid wood, angled ladder with extra wide, grooved steps. Sticks out at a slant and features sturdy handrail, making it easier to get up top.
Customize based on your needs. Turn open space under the loft into a study nook, fill with storage, or leave free for playtime. You can even to sleep a 4th by adding a trundle bed to the lower bunk!
The Maxtrix System allows you to convert as your needs change – use as individual beds, or divide into separate bunk and loft.
***Staircase must be assembled on the long side of bed.
Overall: L: 155.75" x D: 80" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Bed is reversible and can be assembled mirror image.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)