Maxtrix Full Mid Loft Bed with Angled Ladder, Curtain, Top Tent + Slide
Our classic mid loft gets an extra dose of fun with the addition of colorful fabrics and a slide. Curtains + matching top tent will inspire your child’s imagination during the day, then help them sleep soundly at night. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs. (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Raised high enough for ample underbed space, but still suitable for little ones and lower ceilings, our popular full size mid loft with angled ladder works for all.
Paired with slide, colorful underbed curtains + matching top tent for tons of indoor fun!
Hand sewn, 100% cotton fabrics are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes curtains easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Curtains turn floor area underneath into your child’s very own fort – perfect for playtime and also still functional for storage. Added bonus, top tent creates a cozy space for sleeping soundly.
Angle ladder sturdy + comfortable handrail sticks out from bed at a slant for safe climbing. Flexible design allows for assembly on either right or left side.
Slide easily removes when it’s no longer needed, leaving you with our classic loft bed. Designed to convert into a different height loft, a bunk or standard full bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 122" x H: 82.25"
NOTE: Ladder and slide are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the top tent frame.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 44.25" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)