Maxtrix Full Mid Loft Bed with Angled Ladder, Curtain + Top Tent
Our best-selling mid loft bed gets an extra dose of fun with the addition of colorful fabrics. Curtains + matching top tent will inspire your child’s imagination during the day and help them sleep soundly at night. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs. (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Raised high enough for ample underbed space, but still suitable for younger children and low ceilings, our popular full size mid loft with angled ladder works for all.
We paired it with colorful underbed curtains and matching top tent for tons of indoor fun!
Hand sewn, 100% cotton fabrics are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes curtains easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Curtains turn floor space underneath into your child’s very own fort – perfect for fun + also still functional for storage. Top tent creates a cozy space for both sleep and play.
Angle ladder sticks out from bed at a slant and features sturdy handrail. Extra wide, grooved ladder steps for safe and comfortable climbing. Flexible design allows for assembly on either right or left side.
A great bed for young children; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard full bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 88.75" x H: 82.25"
NOTE: Ladder is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the top tent frame.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 44.25" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)