Maxtrix Full Mid Loft Bed with Slide Platform
We added a slide platform to our popular Mid Loft for a new spin on an old favorite! Platform doubles as entry way to top and is positioned at the bed end so slide starts further back, saving floor space. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Slide Platform can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Create the perfect space for sleep and play by adding a slide platform! 10+” more than our low version, the Mid loft is raised high enough for ample underbed space + still suitable for younger children and low ceilings.
Platform doubles as entry way to the bed. This design is a space-saving way to add a slide since it starts further back + also frees up area at the front.
Slide platform loft bed guarantees hours of fun, but easily remove slide when its no longer needed for a more traditional loft bed set-up.
Use floor space under the loft for play (optional cute under bed curtains), storage (matching dressers or bookshelves), or add your own kids furniture.
A great bed for younger ages; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard full bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
End entrance option: L: 98.5" x D: 72" x H: 71"
Front entrance option: L: 80" x D: 76" x H: 71"
NOTE: Slide Platform is reversible and can be positioned on the front or the end of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the slide platform.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 44.25" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)