Maxtrix Full Mid Loft Bed with Stairs + Storage
Our mid loft bed with stairs becomes the ultimate storage cube! Raised bed = space underneath. Fill with matching case goods based on your needs. Dressers + bookcases are designed to fit perfectly. Each piece is freestanding so you can use separately for years to come.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Gain storage without losing floorspace! This mid loft bed combo is the perfect solution for anyone tight on space or just wanting to keep rooms tidy + organized. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents
Case goods are designed to fit perfect underneath the beds, creating a great looking storage cube with lots of capacity.
Choose from different combinations of dressers and bookcases to suit your needs. Each furniture piece is free-standing, so they can be used separately (option to add matching crown and base)!
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top, and comfortable for parents as well. Each step has a deep drawer, providing additional built in storage, perfect for stashing away toys and books.
Designed to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or back to standard full bed as kids and families grow. Built to last.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 44.25" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)