Maxtrix Full Mid Loft Bed with Stairs, Curtain, Top Tent + Slide
Our mid loft bed with stairs gets a super fun makeover! Slide, curtains + matching top tent will inspire your child’s imagination during the day and help them sleep soundly at night. Easy to climb, sturdy steps double as storage drawers. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Raised high enough for ample underbed space, but still suitable for little ones and low ceilings, our popular full size mid loft with stairs works for all. Paired with a slide, colorful underbed curtains and matching top tent for tons of indoor fun!
Hand sewn, 100% cotton fabrics are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes curtains easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Curtains turn floor space underneath into your child’s very own fort – perfect for fun + also still functional for storage. Top tent creates a cozy space for both sleep and play.
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top, and comfortable for parents as well. Each step has a deep drawer, great for clothes or toys to help keep your child’s room tidy.
An awesome choice for young children; but it’s designed to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard full bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
L: 100.75" x D: 122" x H: 82.25"
NOTE: Stairs are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 43.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)