Maxtrix Full Mid Loft Bed with Straight Ladder + Storage
Our mid loft bed with straight ladder becomes the ultimate storage cube! Choose from matching dressers, bookcases + cube units all designed to fit perfectly underneath. Each piece is freestanding, so you can use separately. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Gain storage without losing floorspace! This full-size mid loft combo is the perfect solution for anyone tight on space or just wanting to keep rooms tidy + organized.
Case goods are designed to fit perfect underneath the bed, creating a great looking storage cube with lots of capacity.
Choose from different combinations of dressers and bookcases to suit your needs. Each furniture piece is free-standing, so they can be used separately (option to add matching crown and base)!
Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint.
Full size provides plenty of room to grow. Designed to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or back to standard full bed as needs change. Built to last.
L: 80" x D: 61.5" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 43.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)