Maxtrix Full Mid Loft Bed with Straight Ladder, Curtain + Slide
Our mid loft becomes a super fun playhouse bed with the addition of colorful curtains + slide! Raised for more underbed space, but still a safe height for littles ones. Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Our classic full size Mid Loft with straight ladder gets a super fun makeover when we add colorful underbed curtains and a slide.
Hand sewn, 100% cotton curtains are pre-washed and extra durable. Velcro strip attachment makes them easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Curtains turn floor space underneath into your child’s very own fort – perfect for play, but also still functional for storage (add matching dressers or bookshelves).
Compact straight ladder sits flush against the bed and can be assembled on either the right or left side. Extra wide, grooved ladder steps for safe and comfortable climbing.
Slide guarantees hours of fun, but easily removes when it’s no longer needed, leaving you with our classic loft bed.
Designed to convert into a different height loft, a bunk or standard full bed as kids and families grow. Built to last.
L: 80" x D: 122" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 43.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)