Maxtrix Full XL High Bunk Bed with Stairs
Higher, longer and wider bunk bed = comfortable sleeping quarters for growing kids and even adults! 3.5 ft of space between top and bottom means no more bumped heads. Stairs are super safe and sturdy + steps double as drawers for built in storage. Full XL size measures standard full width (46.5”) + additional 4” length (84”).
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a Twin XL or standard Full size bunk bed.
Higher bunk = more underbed space. With ample headroom between top and bottom beds, it’s a great choice for longer legs – and now even more comfortable in our new Full XL size!
Full XL measures standard full width (46.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Full XL mattress.
Staircase is an easy way for younger kids to climb up top and sturdy enough for adults. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep bedrooms tidy.
Classic stacked design saves valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps bunk beds super sturdy.
Customize this bunk for fun or function - Pair with matching trundle bed or storage drawers.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual full XL beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the staircase for a ladder.
Overall: L: 104.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.75" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)