Maxtrix Full XL High Loft Bed with Angled Ladder + Desk
Our high loft with angled ladder becomes the ultimate sleep + study combo! Matching desk attaches directly underneath, freeing up valuable floorspace. Over 4 ft of underbed clearance means even tall teenagers can sit up comfortably. Full XL size = extra room for long limbs to stretch out.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a lower loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available in Standard Twin or Full and XL sizes.
Raised bed = usable space underneath. We added a desk to our high loft to create a super functional study nook. Give your child their own spot to complete homework free from distractions!
Full XL = standard full width (46.5”) + 4” longer (84”). Requires Full XL mattress.
Choose from long desk that runs the length of the bed or version with optional storage drawers. Each style connects directly to the bed legs for a sturdy, clean finish. Desks remove easily when no longer needed, leaving you with a classic high loft.
Angled ladder with sturdy and comfortable hand rail sticks out from bed, making it easy to climb.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic full XL bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
L: 84" x D: 90" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 53" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)