Maxtrix Full XL Low Bunk Bed with Stairs
Staircase is a safe way for young children to climb into bed + plenty sturdy enough for grownups. Steps double as storage drawers, great for clothes or toys. Full XL size is 4” longer to accommodate growing kids and adults. Our low bunk bed with stairs = the perfect combination of fun and function.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a Twin XL or standard Full size bunk bed.
Create the perfect shared room or sleepover-headquarters with our best-selling low bunk bed with stairs!
Full XL size = extra room for growing kids, snuggling with parents, or adult overnight guests. Standard full width (46.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Full XL mattress.
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well – helpful at story time or when changing sheets. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Stacked design allows you to sleep two without losing valuable floor space. Only 61.5” tall, low height bunks are great for small rooms and little kids. Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps beds super sturdy.
Customize this bunk for fun or function - Pair with matching trundle bed or storage drawers.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual Full XL beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Overall: L: 104.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)