Maxtrix Full XL Low Loft Bed with Stairs
The perfect intro to a raised bed – now 4” longer to accommodate growing children. At only 50.75" tall, our best selling low loft is ideal for small rooms and safe for little ones. Space for sleep, study and play all one place = fun + function.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin XL or standard full size loft bed.
Our best-selling low loft now offered in extra-long to accommodate longer legs! Full XL = standard full width (46.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Full XL mattress.
Kids love sleeping up high, parents think safety first. We created a junior loft bed that works for both.
Choose straight or angle ladder style, and front or end orientation. Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed. Angle version sticks out at a slant, making it easier to climb.
Use floor space under the loft for play (optional cute under bed curtains), storage (matching dressers or bookshelves), or add your own kids furniture.
Only 50.75” high, it’s a suitable loft bed for rooms with low ceilings (8 feet and lower). Full size provides extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents
A great bed for young children; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard Full XL bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
Straight Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 61.5" x H: 50.75"
Angled Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 80.5" x H: 50.75"
Straight Ladder on End Option: L: 88" x D: 57.5" x H: 50.75"
Angled Ladder on End Option: L: 106.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 50.75"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.75" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)