Maxtrix Full XL Medium Bunk Bed
More space between beds, but still low enough for 8 ft ceilings and little kids – our medium height bunks are the perfect happy medium! Full XL stacked beds sleep two comfortably + still conserve space. XL = additional 4” length (84”). Patented Rock Lock system forms one solid unit so bunk beds are super sturdy.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a Twin XL or standard Full size bunk bed.
We added 5 extra inches of underbed space to our classic bunk, but made sure its still low enough to fit average ceilings and a safe height for young children. The result is Maxtrix’s best selling style – the Medium bunk bed with ladder!
Full XL size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents. Standard full width (46.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Full XL mattress.
Older kids and adults will appreciate ample headroom between top and bottom beds.
Stacked design saves valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system makes bunk beds super sturdy.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for little ones.
Customize this bunk for fun or function - pair with matching trundle bed or storage drawers.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual full XL beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Straight Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 61.5" x H: 66.25"
Angled Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 89.75" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)