Maxtrix High Corner Bunk Bed - Queen over Queen + Twin XL over Twin XL
We combined two bunk beds to form an "L" shape that fits perfectly in a bedroom corner. Designed as a space-saving way to sleep four, it’s the perfect solution for a shared bedroom or vacation home. Easy-to-climb, solid wood ladders on each end for dual access points. Patented Rock Lock system keeps stacked beds super sturdy + secure.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 4 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a loft, to a different bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; also available in standard Twin or Full size.
Our high corner bunk is just that! Two high bunk beds connected in a super functional “L” shape, designed to fit perfectly in your bedroom corner.
Stacked Queens on one side + stacked Twin XL size beds on the other, provide a space saving way to accommodate 4. It’s the ultimate solution for a shared bedroom, vacation home, or anywhere sleeping quarters are at a premium.
High height = ample headroom between top and bottom bunk. Solid wood ladders on both sides feature extra wide, grooved steps for safe + comfortable climbing.
Sleep easy - Patented Rock Lock system prevents bunks from wiggling. Wooden slats are tested to withstand more than 2,000 lbs of weight pressure PER bed.
With the Maxtrix System you'll be able to convert as your needs change – use as individual beds, or divide into separate bunks and lofts.