Maxtrix High Twin XL over Full XL Bunk Bed with Stairs
Sleep different sizes and ages comfortably in this extra-long version of our twin over full bunk with stairs! Full XL size bed as bottom bunk = extra space for snuggling, sleepovers or adult guests. Staircase is a safe way for young children to climb into bed, plus each step doubles as a storage drawer.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
Our high twin over full bunk bed with stairs gets an extra-long makeover. Full XL bed on the bottom + twin XL up top so you’ll always have a place for a friend during sleepovers, or perfect for accommodating an older child in a shared bedroom.
Twin XL = standard twin width (42.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Full XL = standard full width (46.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Twin XL and Full XL mattresses.
Higher bunk = more underbed space. Ample clearance between top and bottom beds means plenty of headroom for both growing kids and adults.
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top and plenty sturdy enough for adults as well. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Patented rock lock system connects the beds securely and prevents wiggling. Simply “unlock” and separate for two traditional beds, or convert into another style entirely.
Overall: L: 104.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.75" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)