Maxtrix Low Twin over Full Bunk Bed with Slide Platform
We added a slide to our classic twin over full bunk bed for the ultimate combination of fun and function. Staggered design sleeps different sizes and ages comfortably in one room. Platform at the bed end doubles as entry way to top.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
We put a new spin on an old classic! Our twin over full bunk with slide platform is the very best of sleep and play.
Combines full bed on the bottom + twin up top, perfect for a shared bedroom. Parents appreciate the extra room to stretch out at story time. It also provides comfortable sleeping quarters for overnight guests.
Slide Platform is attached to the end of the bed and doubles as entry way to the top. With this design, slide starts further back, taking up less floor space and freeing up area at the front.
Low height is a safe choice for younger children. Patented rock lock system securely connects the beds to prevent wiggling.
Convert as your needs change – remove the slide platform or separate into individual twin and full beds.
Overall: L: 98.5" x D: 72" x H: 71"
NOTE: Bed is reversible and can be assembled mirror image.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the slide platform.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)