Maxtrix Medium Twin over Full Bunk Bed with Stairs
Sleep different sizes and ages comfortably in our twin over full bunk bed with stairs! Full size bed as bottom bunk = extra space for snuggling, sleepovers or adult guests. Staircase is a safe way for young children to climb into bed, plus each step doubles as a storage drawer. A Maxtrix Kids best seller.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
We swapped the ladder for a staircase on our classic twin over full bunk bed. The ‘SUMO’ combines full bed on the bottom with a twin up top.
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top and plenty sturdy enough for grown ups as well. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep rooms tidy.
Perfect for a growing older child in a shared bedroom. Parents appreciate the extra room to stretch out at story time. It also provides comfortable sleeping quarters for adult overnight guests.
Pairs perfectly with matching trundle bed to sleep one more, or opt to add underbed drawers for extra storage. Requires Twin and Full size mattresses.
Patented rock lock system connects the beds securely and prevents wiggling. Simply “unlock” and separate for two traditional beds, or convert into another style entirely.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)