Maxtrix Medium Twin XL over Full XL Corner Loft Bunk Bed
Sleep three without sacrificing all of your floorspace! We combined a Twin XL over Full XL bunk bed + Twin XL size loft bed in a unique “L” shape that fits perfectly in the corner of a bedroom. Extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or adult guests. Use space under the raised bed for storage, study or play.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Separates into standard beds or converts to another style
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish.
Our corner loft bunk is just that – twin XL bed stacked over full XL on one side, connected to a single twin XL size raised bed on the other.
The result is a super functional “L” shape that fits perfectly in your bedroom corner.
With space to sleep three, its the ideal solution for a shared bedroom or for any child who loves to host sleepovers. Also a popular choice for vacation homes where guest accommodations are at a premium.
Customize based on your needs. Turn open space under the loft into a study nook, fill with storage, or leave free for playtime.
Solid wood ladders on both sides with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing.
The Maxtrix System allows you to convert as your needs change – use as individual beds, or divide into separate bunk and loft.
Overall: L: 124" x D: 84" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Bed is reversible and can be assembled mirror image.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)