Maxtrix Queen High Bunk Bed with Stairs
With 3.5 ft of space between top and bottom, our high bunk bed ensures no more bumped heads! Queen size = extra room for growing kids, or adult overnight guests. Stairs are a safe way for young children to climb into bed + sturdy enough for grown ups. Added bonus – steps double as storage drawers.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 4x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; as well as other XL and standard sizes.
Make the most of high ceilings with a Queen size Maxtrix “TALL” bunk bed!
Higher bunk = more underbed space. With ample headroom between top and bottom beds, it’s a great choice for growing kids + comfortable for adults too.
Staircase is an easy way for younger ages to climb up top and sturdy enough for adults – helpful at story time or when changing sheets. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Classic stacked design saves valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps bunk beds super sturdy.
Customize this bunk for fun or function - Pair with matching trundle bed, storage drawers or colorful underbed curtains.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual Queen beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the staircase for a ladder.