Maxtrix Queen Low Bunk Bed
Only 61.5” tall, our low bunk bed is perfectly suited for rooms with low ceilings. Queen size = comfortable sleeping quarters for couples, adults or big kids. Two beds stacked to form one solid unit, saving you valuable floorspace. Super sturdy thanks to our patented Rock Lock system.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish. Also available as in Standard Twin + Full or XL lengths.
We designed our Low Bunk Beds for Low Ceilings! Only 61.5” tall, this is the perfect solution in rooms with ceilings 8 ft and lower.
Queen size allows you to accommodate couples, or simply provide comfortable sleeping quarters for adult guests and growing teens. Stacked design saves valuable floor space.
Sleep easy knowing Maxtrix bunks are tested to hold 800 lbs per bed! Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps bunk bed super sturdy.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for young children.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual Queen beds or turn them into lofts.
Low Bunk Beds Queen Size Measurements:
Straight Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 68" x H: 61.5"
Angled Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 95.25" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)