Maxtrix Queen Low Loft Bed
The perfect intro to a raised bed – at only 50.75" tall, our bestselling low loft is ideal for small rooms and safe for younger ages. Maximize floorspace by adding storage below. Now available in Queen size!
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and standard Twin or Full size, as well as Twin XL and Full XL.
Our low loft bed is the perfect solution for maximizing space – raised design creates useable floorspace, ideal for storage.
Only 50.75” high, it’s a suitable height for rooms with low ceilings (8 feet and lower). Queen size = extra room for growing teens, or to comfortably accommodate adult guests.
Choose straight or angle ladder style, and front or end orientation. Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed. Angle version sticks out at a slant, making it easier to climb.
A great bed for all ages; plus it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard Queen bed as needs change. Built to last.
Straight Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 68" x H: 50.75"
Angled Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 87" x H: 50.75"
Straight Ladder on End Option: L: 88" x D: 64" x H: 76.5"
Angled Ladder on End Option: L: 106.75" x D: 64" x H: 76.5"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.75" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)