Maxtrix Queen Mid Loft Bed
Room for sleep, study and storage all in one place makes this the ultimate combination. More underbed space, but not too high, our Mid Loft = the perfect happy medium. Customizable ladder style and location. Now available in Queen size!
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a lower loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and standard Twin or Full size, as well as Twin XL and Full XL.
Raised high enough for ample underbed space, but still suitable for lower ceilings, our mid loft bed works for all. It's safe, functional and fun!
Queen size = extra room for growing teens, or comfortably accommodate adult overnight guests. 10+ inches higher than the low loft – perfect for storage.
Choose straight or angle ladder style, and front or end orientation. Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed. Angle version sticks out at a slant making it easier to climb.
Sleep easy knowing Maxtrix beds are tested to hold 800 lbs and are super secure thanks to our patented rock lock system.
A great bed for all ages; plus it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard Queen bed as needs change. Built to last.
Straight Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 68" x H: 61.5"
Angled Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 95.25" x H: 61.5"
Straight Ladder on End Option: L: 88" x D: 64" x H: 61.5"
Angled Ladder on End Option: L: 111.5" x D: 64" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 43.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)