Maxtrix Twin Full Medium Corner Loft Bed with Ladder + Stairs - R
Raised "L" shape fits perfectly in a bedroom corner for a unique way to sleep two. Full bed + angled ladder on one side is connected to a twin size bed with stairs on the other. Added bonus, staircase steps double as drawers for built in storage! Loft design frees up valuable floorspace.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a two size beds.
Our medium corner loft beds are just that – two mid loft beds connected in a super functional “L” shape. Designed to fit perfectly in your bedroom corner.
Full size bed on short side + twin size bed protruding on the long side. With sleeping accommodations for two, it’s the ultimate solution for a shared bedroom or a child who loves to host sleepovers.
Raised bed = open floor space. Underbed height measures 44.25”, giving you plenty of clearance to add matching casegoods or a desk.
Angle ladder sticks out at a slant and features sturdy handrail, making it easier to climb. Staircase is safe for kids and comfortable for parents as well. Plus, each step has a deep drawer, perfect for stashing away toys.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts back to a basic bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
L: 158.25" x D: 80" x H: 61.5"
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 43.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)