Maxtrix Twin Full Medium Corner Loft Bed
One twin size loft bed is connected to one full size loft bed, forming raised “L” shape that fits perfectly in a bedroom corner and saves valuable floorspace. More underbed space, but not too high, our popular Mid Loft = the perfect happy medium! Plenty of space for sleep, study and play.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Our medium corner loft is just that – two mid loft beds connected in a super functional “L” shape that fits perfectly in your bedroom corner.
Full size bed on short side + twin size bed protruding on the long side. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or adult guests.
Raised enough for ample underbed space, but still suitable for younger children and low ceilings, mid height = happy medium!
Climb up solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps. Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint. Angle version sticks out at a slant and features sturdy + comfortable handrail, making it easier to climb.
Use floor space under the loft for play (optional cute under bed curtains), storage (matching dressers or bookshelves), or add your own kids furniture.
A great bed for young children; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard bed as kids and families grow. Built to last.
L: 137.5" x D: 80" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 43.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)