Maxtrix Twin High Bunk Bed
Avoid bumped heads with the Maxtrix high bunk bed! 3.5 ft of space between top and bottom allows teens + adults to sit up comfortably. Two twin beds are stacked using patented Rock Lock system to form one solid unit. Choose space-saving straight ladder or extra-safe angle ladder.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size bunk bed.
Make the most of high ceilings with a Maxtrix “TALL” bunk bed!
Higher bunk = more underbed space. With ample headroom between top and bottom beds, it’s a great choice for growing kids + comfortable for adults too.
Classic stacked design saves valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps bunk beds super sturdy.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Choose from straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or easy to climb angle ladder + handrail.
Customize this bunk for fun or function - Pair with matching trundle bed, storage drawers or underbed curtains.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual twin beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Straight Ladder Option: L: 80" x D: 46.5" x H: 71"
Angled Ladder Option: L: 80" x D: 75" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)